To create a new discussion:
- Navigate to the My Kialo page and click the ‘Create Discussion’ button in the top-right-hand corner.
- Select whether to have a private or public discussion.
- Select whether to create a single- or multi-thesis discussion.
- Enter a title for your discussion. By default, this will also be your discussion thesis/question.
- Optionally, add background info or tags to the discussion. These can be changed later.
- Select a language for your discussion and click ‘Next’.
- Optionally, upload a cover image and click ‘Next’ or ‘Complete’. This can be changed later.
- If you are creating a private discussion, select whether to enable any advanced discussion options (read more: Displaying Claim Authors; About Voting). These can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Click ‘Complete’.