About Animations on Kialo
- Animations on Kialo can appear when navigating discussions or performing certain actions.
- By default, animations are enabled on larger devices (such as desktops, laptops, and tablets) and disabled on mobile devices.
- Enabling animations may improve your user experience on the site, while disabling animations could help improve performance.
- If you are experiencing lag or other performance issues, consider disabling animations on your device.
To adjust your animation preferences:
- Open your User Settings.
- Navigate to the ‘General Settings’ section.
- Adjust the ‘Enable animations on mobile devices’ and ‘Enable animations on larger devices’ options as desired.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.