About Muting Discussions
If you no longer wish to receive any notifications from a discussion, you can mute it. This will prevent any discussion updates or mentions from other users appearing on your My Kialo page.
Caution: If you later choose to unmute the discussion, any notifications you would have received will be lost. Ensure you want to mute a discussion before doing so.
How to Mute or Unmute a Discussion
To mute a discussion:
- Open the discussion to mute.
- Click the blue ‘Following’ or ‘Follow’ button in the top-right corner of the discussion.
- Select ‘Mute’.
To unmute a discussion:
- Open the discussion to unmute.
- Click the blue ‘Muted’ button in the top-right corner of the discussion.
- Select ‘Follow’ or ‘Unmute’.