You can use the search feature on Kialo to find specific discussions:
- Navigate to My Kialo.
- Click on the search icon (the magnifying glass) at the top of the page to open the Search page.
- Enter the keywords to search for.
Note: By default, only popular discussions are shown in search results. To search all discussions, click the ‘Show popular’ button and select ‘Show all’.
If you’re still having trouble finding a specific discussion, you can try using different keywords related to the discussion while searching.
If you’re trying to find a discussion you’ve previously found, you can try:
- Reviewing your followed discussions in My Kialo.
- Reviewing your recent discussions in My Kialo.
- Reviewing your activity timeline located in your User Profile if you have contributed any claims or comments to the discussion.