Note: You must have Admin permissions or higher to invite participants to a discussion.
To invite participants to a discussion:
- Click the Share button located in the top-right of a discussion.
- Click Invite.
- In the ‘Invite to this Discussion’ section, click Invite Users.
- In the first field, type the username(s) or email addresses you want to invite, separated by spaces.
- Under ‘Role’, select the participant role you would like to invite the users or teams with.
- Optionally, you can include a message and/or choose to send an email notification to the users you invite.
- Once ready, click Invite.
Note: If a user has disabled email invites, they can only be invited by their username. If you are inviting an email address which is not associated with an existing Kialo account, the invite link will direct the recipient through setting up an account.