Note: To edit your own claims, you must have Writer permissions or higher. To edit another participant’s claims, you must have Editor permissions or higher.
To edit or remove a link from a claim:
- Right-click the claim and select ‘Edit‘; or hover over the claim and press ‘E’ on your keyboard.
- Click the link to edit or remove.
- To edit a link: select ‘Edit Link‘. Remove the old URL in the ‘Link’ field, then add the new URL. Click ‘Save Link’.
- To remove a link: select ‘Remove Link‘.
- When finished, click ‘Save‘, or press the ‘Enter‘ key.
For more information on how to effectively use links to back up your claims, see our Top Tips and guide to Writing Good Claims.