About Following Discussions
- When you follow a discussion, it will appear in the ‘Following’ section of the My Kialo Page, providing an easy way to access the discussion.
- You will automatically begin following a discussion if you create or are invited to one.
- You should remain following a discussion while it is active (i.e. you are working on it or may work on it in the future) so that you can easily access it from My Kialo.
- You will receive optional email updates about followed discussions based on your Notification Settings.
How to Follow or Unfollow Discussions
To follow a discussion:
- Open the discussion to follow.
- Click the ‘Follow’ button in the top-right corner of the discussion.
To unfollow a discussion:
- Open the discussion to unfollow.
- Click the ‘Following’ button in the top-right corner of the discussion. It will revert to the ‘Follow’ button.
Alternatively, you can open My Kialo, click the three dots (“...”) that appear to the right of a discussion, and then click ‘Unfollow’.