Opening the Claim Menu
The claim menu can be opened by either:
- Right-clicking a claim.
- Hovering over a claim, and clicking the three dots that appear in the top-right corner.
About the Claim Menu
Depending on your current role in the discussion, most or all of the following options will appear:
- Edit: Open the editing interface. Must have Editor or Admin rights, or have Writer rights and be the author of a claim (see Editing a Claim).
- Copy to Clipboard: Copy the current claim to your clipboard (see Moving/Linking a Claim).
- Paste Claim: Paste the current claim in your clipboard underneath the selected claim. Must have Writer rights or higher.
- Comments & History: Open the ‘Comments and Edit History’ tab of the claim, displaying previous comments, edits, and other activity. The Comments & History tab can also be opened by pressing 'C' on your keyboard while hovering over a claim, or clicking the speech bubble icon.
- Mark for Review: Mark the claim for review (see Marking a Claim for Review).
- Archive/Delete: Archive or delete the claim (see Deleting a Claim).
- Voting Stats: Display a breakdown of how participants have voted on the claim (see Understanding Perspectives).
- Bookmark: Bookmark the claim (see Finding a Claim).
- Mark Branch Seen: Mark the currently selected branch as seen, removing unseen changes notifiers (see Marking a Branch Seen).
- Report: Report the claim to Kialo (see Reporting Breaches of Community Guidelines).